Professional coaching is the process of “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” The coaching is delivered either in a 1:1 format or group coaching. Each style of coaching is dependent on the business objectives. Coaching programs can be customized based on organization, leadership, or department objectives.
Coaching Programs are designed based on individual or organizational goals. Programs can include 360 Feedback and personal brand assessment, feedback review and goal planning, on-site and or virtual shadowing. Coaching support is delivered virtually or in person. Program engagements range from 3 months to 12 months.
In this three-hour engaging workshop, you will:
- Identify two types of conversation
- Gain clarity on seven principles for courageous conversations
- Learn to make the most of meetings, increase productivity and performance
- Set realistic expectations with others
- Create an environment to support and foster open dialogue
Executive Coaching is intended for c-suite and senior managers to help leaders to actualize their personal brand, and purpose-driven capacity and enhance re-learning of actions for greater cognition, resiliency, adaptability, and communication in collaborations.
In part one of this series, you will:
• Discuss the evolution of leadership
• Understand leadership principles
• Review situational leadership styles
• Conduct personal inventory
• Create your leadership vision
In part two of this series, you will:
• Create a vision, charter and values for optimum performance
• Learn, analyze and apply leadership concepts effectively for any situation
• Identify tools and strategies for team leadership
• Set accountability, communication and leadership standards
In this three hour engaging workshop, you will:
- Gain clarity of your emotional intelligence
- Identify self-development strategies
- Sharpen your social and emotional awareness of others
- How to lead with emotional intelligence in your workplace
The Leadership group coaching program’s goal is to accelerate the capacity development of leaders in the organization by enhancing leadership skills, leadership networks, and fine-tuning individual leadership styles. Leader participants are selected from various departments by their Managers.
Team performance coaching program’s goal is to bring clarity to the inter relationships of individual roles, outcomes, and performances. It helps teams to create innovative and ambitious action plans that have a direct return on investment for the company. Team member participants are selected by their managers.
What We Offer
Culture Competency Training
DEI&B (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Training)
Certifications & Assessments
Certified 360 Feedback Administrator Certified Career Management Coach Certified Personal Brand Strategist Certified Crucial Conversations Facilitator Certified Business Advisor